7. Complimentary Welcome Examination:we will provide an initial evaluation of your pet when you first visit our hospital and doctors. Then we will advise the owner of what would be the best course of care for their pet and the cost of that care.
8. Rescue Groups: Our program provides an initial evaluation of pets they bring in and participation in any of our other programs as well as providing medications at a reduced cost to help them get the pets they are helping into new families.
9. Senior Owners Discount: we provide 10% of the care for pets of seniors, 65 and over, to help them provide the best care possible for their pets. On Tuesdays we increase the discount to 15%.
10. Vaccine Clinic: On the third Saturday of each month we provide a reduced fee for vaccines to help protect pets and their families (zoonotic diseases).
11. Give us a Review– This program is to THANK YOU for giving us a review. We really want to hear what you think of the services provide… Did we answer all your questions? Do you love us? Where could we improve? For each review, we will put a $5.00 credit on your account. Please show review at check-in./span>
12. Refer a Friend Credit: This program is a big THANK YOU for referring your friends and family to us. We understand how important it is for you to have a veterinary family that you can trust to meet your pet’s needs. We want to help as many pets in our county so, when you refer that friend or family member, we will put a $25.00 credit on your account.
13. Pet of the Month: We do a random drawing each month from the clients that came in and one client is chosen and we pay for all their services for that visit (up to $100.)
14. Pet of the Year: We do a random drawing of all the Pet of the Month winners and we award the winner all the services performed during the past year (up to $1,000.)
15. Annual Pet Food Club Drawing: One lucky client is randomly drawn from our Pet Food Club members and we provide 1 year of food or up to 6 large bags for one of their pets.
16. December Holiday Drawing: We do a drawing of clients that come in during the month and provide $1500 in vaccines, preventive products, and veterinary services