In an effort to provide your pet with superior medical care, we perform diagnostic imaging services to give photographic representation of abnormalities or injuries. In performing diagnostic imaging, our veterinarians can potentially diagnosis and promptly treat the problem.
Reasons for diagnostic imaging:
- Assess facial swelling and dental problems.
- Detect possible bladder infections.
- Determine the location of broken bones or bone fractures.
- Evaluate the status of a pet’s pregnancy.
- Help identify if a pet has heart disease.
- Help obtain a biopsy sample.
- Locate foreign bodies that a pet might have swallowed.